|Job Title||Fleet Diesel /Gas Mechanic|
- High School Diploma or GED
- Auto repair/maintenance experience, with both gas and diesel vehicles is a plus
- Mechanical and technical aptitude
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be a self-starter
- Experience with Ford e250, e350 and e450 trucks with 4.6, 6.0 and motors is a plus
- Experience with emergency vehicles is a plus
- Reports to director of fleet operations or designee
- Subject to call back if needed
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able and willing to take and pass a drug test
- Part time position night and or weekends
- Pay scale based on experience and certifications uniforms provided
- Willing to participate in company required training
- This hands-on position is responsible for all preventative maintenance & mechanical repairs needed for diesel and gas vehicles. This position based out of Chelsea, MA. Duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, performing mechanical repairs on company vehicles.
- Performing preventative maintenance in a timely manner to reduce breakdowns and costs
- Updating any and all managers of concerns and potential problems with employees or equipment
FOR MORE INFORMATION, / TO APPLY CONTACT:
www.cataldoambulance.com / Tel: (781)-873-4326
The above are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the person/people in this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with this position.
Cataldo Ambulance is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status, religion, sex, or national origin. Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.