|Job Title||Systems Administrator|
|Reports to||Alex Chute|
Title: System Administrator
Department: Information Technology
Job Type: Temporary 6-12 months
Reports To: Chief Information Officer
Since 1977, Cataldo Ambulance Service, Inc. has continually distinguished itself as a leader in providing routine and emergency medical services. As the needs of the community and the patient change, we continue to introduce innovative programs to ensure the highest level of care is available to everyone in our service area. Cataldo is the largest private EMS provider in Massachusetts, boasting a diverse portfolio of municipal-based and facility-based contracts. In addition to topping 50,000 911 transports annually, specialty contracts include some of the top medical facilities in the state, Fenway Park, Warrior Arena, and the TD Garden.
Cataldo Ambulance Service, Inc. is hiring a Systems Administrator who will be responsible for supporting enterprise email, server, and Microsoft Windows environments.
- Manage Active Directory objects and policies, creating new users, and provide routine security audits
- Install, configure and manage software and its functions according to specifications
- Manage and maintain supporting systems such as email filtering, malware detection and data loss prevention
- Evaluate and identify ways to automate, streamline, and improve day-to-day maintenance and administrative practices
- Provide direct and remote support to end-users including, but not limited to, system and network infrastructure troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Maintain security compliance at the Exchange server and enterprise level
- Maintain current descriptions and accurate documentation of application configuration, including tracking and documenting any changes to environments
- Assist in and plan training, development and education for new software and hardware
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- BS degree in STEM-related field + 2-4 years of technical experience required
- 6 years’ experience equivalent to any combination of education/experience
- MCSA or MCSE certification preferred
- Familiar with PCI-DSS, HIPAA and NIST risk management framework
- Prior administration experience with Microsoft Exchange Server (2013/2016/2019)
- Strong analytical, communication and troubleshooting skills that enable proactive and effective collaboration in a team setting, including the ability to clearly articulate status and present to both customers and executive leadership
- Ability to multi-task, self-assign work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Valid US Driver’s license with the ability to travel to multiple locations within Massachusetts
Physical Demands: Light Work – Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects
The above are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the person/people in this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with this position.
Cataldo Ambulance is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status, religion, sex, or national origin. Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.