|Job Title||COVID Call Center Specialist|
Since 1977, Cataldo Ambulance Service, Inc. has continually distinguished itself as a leader in providing routine and emergency medical services. As the needs of the community and the patient change, we continue to introduce innovative programs to ensure the highest level of care is available to everyone in our service area. Cataldo is the largest private EMS provider in Massachusetts, boasting a diverse portfolio of municipal-based and facility-based contracts. In addition to topping 50,000 911 transports annually, specialty contracts include some of the top medical facilities in the state, Fenway Park, Warrior Arena, and the TD Garden.
Position Highlights – Join Our Squad!
Are you customer centric and looking for a way to help make a difference during the Pandemic? Have you been looking for an opportunity to work with people? We have a unique opportunity for Call Center representatives in our COVID testing Operations call center.
The COVID Call Center Specialist is responsible for answering our 800 line and making notifications to people that tested Positive for COVID-19. This position involves answering customer questions and responding to email questions Including:
- Answering question from callers regarding when testing is available
- Providing callers with their test results
- Making outbound calls to patients that tested positive and providing them with a pre-determined list of actions they need to take to mitigate risk to others.
Positions available in the following communities: Malden
- Must be able to pass a background check, including CORI
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Must be able to operate a computer and navigate to multiple websites
- Commitment to providing exemplary customer service
The above are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the person/people in this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with this position.
Cataldo Ambulance is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status, religion, sex, or national origin. Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.