|Job Title||Communications Specialist Operator|
The Communication Specialist is responsible for the effective communications and data entry during his/her shift.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Answers all incoming telephone calls
• Ensures proper logging of each call for notification or back up
• Enter all pertinent calls into the CAD in a timely and accurate fashion
• Determine relevant CAD input; Enrollment, Admission or Visit/Evaluation
• Triage, Record and Assign calls as needed to the appropriate Community Paramedic
• Track, follow up and record times of assigned Community Paramedics and vehicles
• Complete other duties as assigned
The Communications Specialist functions as a member of the Communication/Dispatch Staff and is responsible under the direction of the Communications Manager and SmartCare CFS to provide effective and efficient service to all SmartCare customers and clients.
The Communications Specialist reports to the Communications manager and SmartCare CFS. The Communication Specialist cannot issue written warnings or discipline coworkers.
Preferred at least 1-year experience in this or other telecommunications environment.
The above are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the person/people in this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities associated with this position.
The above are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the person/people in this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with this position.
Cataldo Ambulance is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status, religion, sex, or national origin. Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.