|Job Title||Facilities Management Assistant|
I. Job Summary
The Facilities Management Assistant is responsible for providing maintenance, repair, and improvements to company owned or leased facilities and grounds, or other properties where Company personnel may be assigned including firehouses.
Cataldo Ambulance service is a 24/7 continuous operation and the work schedule may include working evening, nights, weekends, or holidays to support the operation.
II. Duties and Responsibilities
· General maintenance of facilities including landscaping and snow removal.
· Painting and installing flooring.
· Installing / repairing / replacing faucets and plumbing fixtures
· Installing / repairing / replacing electrical fixtures, light bulbs
· Assembling furniture, cabinets, and hanging bulletin boards, as well as repair/replacement of doorknobs, locks, and other hardware
· Operating machinery such as power-washers, carpet cleaning machines, and power and hand tools
· Performing preventative maintenance of tools, equipment, and fixtures as needed.
· Interact with various vendors and subcontractors in a professional manner
· Maintain accurate records and documentation
· Reporting to work at the appointed hour, as scheduled, and working the entire assigned schedule
· Operate company vehicle in a safe manner.
· Other duties as assigned
III. Job Impact
The Facilities Management Assistant works under the direction of the Facilities manager, but must be able to work independently as needed.
The Facilities Management Assistant must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
Must be capable of safely operating Cataldo Ambulance Service vehicles in accordance with both Massachusetts law and Cataldo Ambulance Service policies and procedures. Experience working in a construction trade and safe use of power and hand tools preferred. Ability to lift at least 75 pounds. Ability to read and write English and use MS Office applications and email.
The above are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the person/people in this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with this position
The above are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the person/people in this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with this position.
Cataldo Ambulance is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status, religion, sex, or national origin. Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.