|Job Title||Pediatric Care Coordinator|
|Additional Information||Malden, MA or Danvers, MA - 8 Hours per week|
REPORTS TO: Director of Quality Assurance
Location: Malden, MA or Danvers, MA
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt / Part Time / 8 Hours per week
I. Job Summary
Work with the QA Director as well as the education department to monitor and maintain clinical standards pertaining to pediatric related calls, also assists with the development of pediatric education for Cataldo Ambulance Service.
II. Duties and Responsibilities
- Internal and external reporting as assigned by QA director or manager
- Generate and compile reports for CAS/AAS healthcare partners on an as-needed basis
- Ensure that consistent high caliber customer service is provided by all staff.
- Research and review calls as directed.
- Monitor assigned QA data as needed and generate feedback to field staff.
- May act as a liaison with other public and private agencies.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
III. Job Impact
The Pediatric Care Coordinator is a part-time position that functions as a member of the Quality Assurance Department and in collaboration with the Operations Division. This position works to maintain clinical excellence at all field levels.
The Pediatric Care Coordinator must be fully state certified as an EMT-P and also have certification in CPR, and ACLS with PALS (or equivalent) preferred. Must possess a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record. Must have minimum of 2 years’ with Cataldo. Prior educational experience preferred. The Pediatric Care Coordinator must have excellent communication and clinical skills.
The above are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the person/people in this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with this position.
Cataldo Ambulance is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status, religion, sex, or national origin. Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.