|Job Title||EMT (BLS) Clinical Educator|
BLS Clinical Educator
We have a Full-Time opening for an BLS Educator. The Clinical Educator is responsible for the scheduling, coordination, and training of contracted facility staff and municipal police and fire agencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a comprehensive training curriculum which will comply with the general needs and requests of contracted facilities, municipalities and community organizations
- Complete Regional and State applications for continuing education programs.
- Develop and execute an annual questionnaire for the purpose of quality assurance and determine the training need of such programs.
- Conduct and/or delegate training courses (i.e. CPR, First Aid, Refresher Training Programs, etc.) at all affiliated organizations to improve patient care and promote a positive and professional working relationship with Cataldo Ambulance Service, Inc
- Distribute course confirmation notices in a timely manner prior to the course date
- Distribute course evaluation following the completion of course
- Ensure the qualifications of the instructors are valid
- Assist Director of Education as needed with training and educational programs
- Responsible for the allocation and maintenance of all training equipment used in performing community training programs.
- Complete other duties as assigned
Experience and Skills:
To be considered for this position you must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in EMS education. The successful candidate will also possess outstanding communication and organization skills and be comfortable with a wide range of EMS educational subject matter. Candidates that hold instructor credentials preferred (ACLS / PALS / PEARS / PEPP / GEMS / BCLS / PHTLS / AMLS / EMT I/C). Experience with a Medical Simulation Laboratory a plus.
The above are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the person/people in this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with this position.
Cataldo Ambulance is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status, religion, sex, or national origin. Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.