|Job Title||PC Technician*|
|Location||Boston, MA*||*Position is based out of Boston, MA|
Since 1977, Cataldo Ambulance Service, Inc. has continually distinguished itself as a leader in providing routine and emergency medical services. As the needs of the community and the patient change, we continue to introduce innovative programs to ensure the highest level of care is available to everyone in our service area. Cataldo is the largest private EMS provider in Massachusetts, boasting a diverse portfolio of municipal-based and facility-based contracts. In addition to topping 50,000 911 transports annually, specialty contracts include some of the top medical facilities in the state, Fenway Park, Warrior Arena, and the TD Garden.
Cataldo Ambulance Service, Inc. is hiring a PC Technician who will be responsible for the installation, configuration, testing, maintenance, monitoring, and troubleshooting end user workstation hardware and peripheral devices
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user workstation hardware, peripheral devices
- Where required, install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot associated end user workstation software
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex PC problems for end users and implement corrective hardware solutions, including off-site repair as needed
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, and/or e-mails regarding PC and/or hardware problems
- Develop and maintain an inventory of all monitors, keyboards, hard drives, modems, printers, scanners, and other peripheral equipment
- Responsible for maintaining proper stock level of standard devices ready for deployment
- Maintain, order and setup remote devices such as iPhones, iPads and laptops
- Install software and image PC hardware as needed
- Assist in and plan training, development and education for new software and hardware
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Entry level Microsoft certifications are preferred
- Prior experience with Microsoft Windows environment
- Strong analytical, communication and troubleshooting skills that enable proactive and effective collaboration in a team setting, including the ability to clearly articulate status and present to both customers and executive leadership
- Ability to multi-task, self-assign work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Valid US Driver’s license with the ability to travel to multiple locations within Massachusetts
The above are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the person/people in this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with this position.
Cataldo Ambulance is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status, religion, sex, or national origin. Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.