|Job Title||Talent Acquisition Manager/HR Generalist*|
|Location||Malden, MA*||*Position is based out of Malden, MA|
Since 1977, Cataldo Ambulance Service, Inc., has continually distinguished itself as a leader in providing routine and emergency medical services. As the needs of the community and the patient change, we continue to introduce innovative programs to ensure the highest level of care is available to everyone in our service areas.
Working closely with the Director of Human Resources, the Talent Acquisition Manager will help shape and execute the company’s recruitment and retention strategies. The successful candidate will balance recruitment activities with providing HR support to existing employees as needed. A key member of the Human Resources team, the Talent Acquisition Manager will partner with other members of HR to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external partners.
- Responsible for full recruitment cycle activities, from creation of job descriptions to extending offers of employment
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, social media, trade groups, and community-based organizations to create and maintain recruitment pipelines
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System
- Facilitate new hire placement into monthly and ad-hoc orientation sessions
- Create and maintain robust internship and college employment programs; administer Company Scholarship program
- Manage exit interview process and associated data collection; make recommendations to increase retention
- Collect, analyze, and present recruitment and turnover data as requested
- Ensure company compliance with EEOC and other required reporting
- Act as point of contact for new hire human resources issues
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred; equivalent work experience required
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or SHRM-Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) a plus
- At least 3 years of experience in full-cycle recruitment, with 5 years in human resources
- The ideal candidate is familiar and comfortable with high-volume recruiting in a high-turnover environment
- Experience managing HRIS and ATS systems (familiarity with Paylocity, ADP, Avesta, Kronos a plus)
- Experience in health care and/or shift work-based industries a plus
Knowledge & Skills
- Commitment to providing exemplary customer service
- Proven success with candidate sourcing and relationship building
- Engaging presentation and networking skills
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) with a commitment to responsiveness to both internal and external partners
- Excellent project management skills
- Comfortable with analytics and the ability to present data in a factual and compelling manner
- Approaches challenges with a problem-solving and collaborative attitude
- Ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and professionalism at all times
The above are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the person/people in this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with this position. Cataldo Ambulance is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status, religion, sex, or national origin. Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
The above are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the person/people in this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with this position.
Cataldo Ambulance is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status, religion, sex, or national origin. Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.